This content does not apply in the state of New York.
With more than a decade of industry experience, Karim Akhavan-Hezavei is the Chief Operating Officer of Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America (Allianz Life). He is responsible for driving the transformation of Allianz Life’s operational and technology processes to support the company’s growth. He has broad experience in operations, technology, and leadership.
- Previously was member of the executive management team at Allianz Services, an operating entity of Allianz SE specializing in business support services in Munich, Germany.
- Oversaw operations and IT, global projects, and development of global business models.
- Prior to joining Allianz Services, he held positions with Siemens and Ernst & Young Consulting.
Education, certifications and memberships:
- Board member of Allianz Technology of America Board of Directors
- Board member of Allianz Services Private Limited
- Member of COO Community
- Master in Economics from Ludwig-Maximillans University (Germany)
Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America is an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of global parent, Allianz SE. Allianz Services is a business segment of the Allianz Technology SE.