As chief actuary, McKay is responsible for the company’s Actuarial department, including the financial strength of product lines, research, statistical services, and actuarial methods and standards.
- Provides technical guidance to executive management in establishing profit objectives.
- Over 30 years at Allianz Life.
- Previously served as vice president of financial analysis for Life USA Holding, Inc. (which merged with Allianz Life in 1999), where he was also responsible for investor relations.
Education, certifications and memberships:
- B.A. business and mathematics from Augustana College (South Dakota)
- Fellow of the Society of Actuaries (FSA)
- Longtime member of the American Academy of Actuaries (MAAA)