Since 2018, Virgin has been part of Allianz Life Ventures, the corporate venture arm of Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America. As managing director, he is responsible for the strategic direction of the program and seeking opportunities for strategic partnerships with innovative startups and Allianz Life.
- Over 15 years of experience with financial services.
- Previously held several leadership positions within the Distribution unit of Allianz Life.
- Sits on the investment committees for SixThirty Venture Fund and the OnRamp Insurance Accelerator.
- Acts as a board observer at portfolio company LifeYield, Halo Investing, Ellevest, and advisory board member of portfolio company Ladder Life.
Education, certifications, and memberships:
- B.S. from St. Cloud State University (MN)
- MBA from Cardinal Stritch University (WI)
- Chartered Financial Consultant