When you get appointed with Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America (Allianz Life®), you are partnering with a company
that is committed to helping you grow. Our licensing
representatives are available to help you with the appointment process
from answering your questions to helping you obtain licenses in multiple
states. We'll even help your Broker/Dealer obtain a selling
agreement with Allianz Life Financial Services, LLC to do variable business.
In order to sell Allianz variable annuities, you must:
- Hold insurance and securities licenses for the state you live in and
any additional state(s) where you plan to sell our variable annuities.
- Be registered with a Broker/Dealer who:
- Has a selling agreement with Allianz Life Insurance Company of
North America or Allianz Life Insurance Company of New York.
- Is appointed by Allianz Life to sell Allianz variable annuities in
those states or Allianz Life Insurance Company of New York for the
sale of New York products.
How to apply
You can request an appointment in two easy steps:
- Complete our appointment request form. You may use this form to
request appointment(s) in more than one state. Click here to print or download the appointment
- Fax or mail the completed form along with:
- A copy of your CRD Form/U-4 Status Report
- A copy of your state insurance license (or original state form).
Include copies of all the states in which you are licensed.
Allianz Life Financial Services, LLC
PO Box 1344
Minneapolis, MN 55440-1344
Allianz Life Financial Services,
5701 Golden Hills Drive
What happens next?
Allianz Life processes appointment requests within two business
days after receiving your information. Once you're approved, your
Broker/Dealer will receive a confirmation.