We offer innovative products that can help Americans achieve their financial goals. We offer fixed and variable annuities that are designed to meet the challenges of today’s market realities.
Benefits of Annuities
Annuities can offer benefits and advantages to help people meet their retirement goals. Variable annuities offer the opportunity to participate in the market while providing certain guarantees. Fixed annuities offer the advantages of principal protection and minimum interest rate guarantees. Some forms of fixed annuities, known as fixed-index annuities provide the opportunity to link some or all of their interest earning potential to the performance of external indexes. Whether you are conservative or willing to tolerate a measure of risk – our annuity products may help you meet your retirement goals.
Benefits offered by our annuities include:
- Premium bonuses
- Potential for indexed interest
- The option to take a lifetime income stream
- Avoiding probate with a properly named beneficiary other than your estate
- A death benefit for your loved ones
Annuities have two phases:
- Tax-deferred accumulation phase: During the accumulation phase, a variable annuity may be an ideal vehicle to help you build your retirement nest egg. Your money may grow, tax-deferred, as you allocate your assets to a wide variety of investment options. You only pay income taxes when you take withdrawals or annuitize your contract. Annuities also offer a death benefit during this phase to help protect your beneficiaries.
- Retirement income phase: When you are ready to start taking income, an annuity may offer a wide array of payout options. You can choose whether you want to receive income for a specific period of time or receive income that you can't outlive.
Our annuities come with a variety of withdrawal, income, and death benefits - offering you the rewards that market participation may offer along with the benefits that help you protect your investments for you and your beneficiaries.