College Internship Program
What you do here matters.
We’re part of a Global Fortune 500 financial services company, with an inclusive culture that develops talent, seeks excellence, encourages initiative, and recognizes and rewards people for their performance.
During our 12-week paid, summer internship program, you’ll work on important projects alongside our employees. You will be an integral part of a team and be given your own responsibilities, with guidance to help develop your knowledge and skills.
It is an opportunity to experience a career in a high-energy corporate culture at our Minneapolis headquarters, network with executive leaders and fellow college interns, and take part in community and social activities.
Listen to what past interns have to say about Allianz:
Videos contain experiences of employees and not experiences of Allianz products or services. Videos represent Allianz as an employer and its charitable giving and outreach. Individuals were not paid for testimonials.
We offer internships in the following talent areas:
- Enterprise Operations
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Internal Audit
Skills and attributes we value:
Students who possess or would like development in the following skills and attributes:
- Collaborative leadership
- Customer and market excellence
Develop your career with meaningful work.
- Work on projects that will have a real impact on the business
- Be recognized when your ideas are turned into reality
- Opportunity to leave your mark on projects
Learn from subject matter experts.
- Receive exposure to other departments and professions
- Share your ideas and challenge the status quo
- Opportunities to “step in” with employees, gaining insight about their career
Develop in a fun and dynamic work environment.
- Interact with leaders
- Present your accomplishments to your department and senior leadership
- Network with other interns at fun events and development activities
- Attend employee meetings
Enjoy workplace benefits and activities.
- Earn recognition for your accomplishments
- Group fun activities and volunteer opportunities
- Café discounts, an option to join the on-site Allianz fitness center, and entertainment discounts
- Access to learning and development courses
For questions about our summer internships, please reach out to Derek.Halen@allianzlife.com.
Are you ready to kick-start your career alongside some of the brightest actuaries in the field? Check out our actuarial internships for more information!
Visit our LinkedIn careers page for current open positions and Allianz updates.