As a leader in the diversity and inclusion space, Stanton Adams is responsible for helping Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America (Allianz Life) create a holistic diversity and inclusion strategy. This includes helping drive equity initiatives at all levels of the organization. She also oversees corporate giving and community relations efforts for the company.
- Leads strategy development and implementation for diversity and inclusion at Allianz Life – both internally for employees and externally for customers, partners, vendors, and community relations.
- Over 15 years of experience in strategic diversity positions, focused on developing programs and services that increase diversity throughout organizations, from frontline workers to the highest levels of leadership.
- Experience advising organizations on recruitment, retention, training, supplier diversity, and community relations.
- Administrative leadership experience in inspiring teamwork and staff commitment to the organization's diversity goals by modeling the way, developing the next generation of leaders, and setting standards of accountability.
- Broad experience across corporate, education, and nonprofit environments that has contributed to her sound business acumen, effective communication skills, and coaching and mentoring at all levels.
Education, certifications, and memberships:
- Pre-doctoral fellowship in Unconscious Bias and Cognitive Psychology from Lehigh University (Pennsylvania)
- B.A. in Psychology from Bloomfield College (New Jersey)
- M.A. in Sociology from Lehigh University (Pennsylvania)
- M.A. in Industrial Psychology from Capella University
- Board member of TeamWomen
Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal, Star Tribune