Over 25 years in the financial services industry, advising clients and supporting advisors on complex life insurance strategies, estate planning, executive compensation, business succession, charitable planning, and retirement planning.
- Focused on building out advanced marketing strategies and capabilities, including content development and internal trainings.
- Assists in the development of our advanced marketing demonstration capabilities.
- Supports underwriters on cases involving complex life insurance strategies.
- Participates in speaking engagements and virtual presentations for FMOs.
- Provides case design support for advisors.
- Assists in the development of our premium financing and foreign nationals programs.
- 10 years as an independent planned-giving consultant for charitable organizations and six years as a financial/life insurance advisor.
- Author of two books.
Education, certifications, and memberships (bullets):
- J.D. from the Widener University School of Law (Delaware)
- AEP, CLU, ChFC, and CAP designations