With over 30 years of experience in the financial services industry, Kelly has experience leveraging technology to drive strategy, insurance integration, and growth in the insurance and advisory channels. Prior to coming to Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America (Allianz Life), she served in senior leadership roles at United Capital and Goldman Sachs, and has also held leadership roles at other insurance and insurance distribution organizations.
- Focuses on driving Allianz Life strategy, integration, and growth in the registered investment adviser segment and institutional partnerships.
- Speaker at industry events on trends and changes in retirement planning, insurance planning, financial planning, and fintech.
- Specializes in deploying strategic initiatives to educate financial professionals and clients on how properly designed and executed risk management solutions can help address financial instability.
- Built and fostered platforms that promote integrating risk management strategies into the planning process.
- Experience in educating financial professionals and firms on how properly designed, executed, and managed insurance-based products can augment global planning and financial stability.
- Diverse background at corporate home office, financial professional, and executive levels uniquely positions her to help advance insurance integration and hasten adoption of risk management tools.
- Has been an investment adviser representative and registered representative.
Education, certifications, and memberships:
- Attended University of California, Berkley, Haas School of Business
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), and Registered Health Underwriter (RHU) professional designations
- Recipient of InvestmentNews’ 2020 Women to Watch
- First nationwide recipient of The Young Professional Honor from Athena International