With more than 25 years in the financial services industry, Jirele has broad experience in financial services strategy, marketing, product, and operations.
- More than 10 years with Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America (Allianz Life), focused on delivering innovative retirement solutions to financial professionals and their clients.
- Oversees Growth and Marketing team – responsible for strategy, new markets, global business development, product innovation, marketing, digital and experience management, Allianz Ventures, strategic communications and sponsorships, and enterprise Agile.
- Member of multiple Allianz Global initiatives, including Life Product, Global Strategy, Marketing, Brand, and Global Vision.
- Prior experience as executive vice president at Wells Fargo.
Education, certifications, and memberships:
- B.A. in business and journalism from the University of St. Thomas (Minnesota)
- MBA from Hamline University (Minnesota)
- FINRA 7 and 24 securities registrations
- Board member of the LIMRA Secured Retirement Institute (SRI)
- Advisor for the Washburn Center for Children’s Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Committee
- Board member of College Possible