Pommeranz has spent his career in the financial services and travel industries, with over 15 years of experience in increasingly complex human resources roles and leadership responsibilities. He has broad experience with leading human resources initiatives and teams, including HR/business partnerships, organization effectiveness, talent acquisition, and diversity and inclusion.
- Has served nine years with Allianz Life, focusing on leading people strategies and organizational change efforts across various lines of business.
- Oversees the HR business partnering team, which provides support to each business and its leaders to help achieve strategic objectives.
- Specializes in the areas of talent management (including succession planning, professional development, and mobility); diversity and inclusion; influencing and managing change; organization design; people strategies; and learning and development.
- Speaks at industry events on trends and changes in financial services, workplace culture, and diversity and inclusion.
Education, certifications, and memberships:
- B.A. in Business Administration from Augustana University (South Dakota)
- M.A. in Human Resources Management from St. Mary’s University (Minnesota)
- SPHR designation by SHRM
- Board member of Schubert Club
- Board member of Guthrie Theater corporate council