With more than 20 years in the financial services industry, Hedtke has broad experience with investment activities, and currently leads the investment management, liquidity planning, hedging, and trading of more than $100 billion of insurance assets for Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America (Allianz Life).
- More than 20 years with Allianz Life, focusing on investments on both a domestic and global scale.
- Executive leadership at both the insurance and investment levels.
- Day-to-day operational oversight of all investment functions.
- Speaker at industry events on trends and changes in the investment industry.
Education, certifications, and memberships:
- B.A. from Hamline University (Minnesota)
- MBA from University of Minnesota, Carlson School of Management
- CFA and FRM designations
Minneapolis Star Tribune, ThinkAdvisor, Forbes, InsuranceNewsNet