With over 30 years in the financial services industry, Thomas has broad experience in distribution platform and field management structures, regulatory changes, and field compensation practices.
- Served 13 years at Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America (Allianz Life), currently leading distribution sales enablement (data analytics) to drive proactive and targeted decisions to maximize effectiveness of wholesaling and sales efforts.
- Broad experience with strategic planning.
- Leads distribution efforts to evolve platforms in the face of continuing regulatory and market change.
- Establishes and monitors processes and procedures across distribution to ensure compliance with company and regulatory requirements.
- Previously spent 17 years at Securian Financial and six years at KPMG.
Education, certifications, and memberships:
- B.B.A. in Accounting, University of Notre Dame (Indiana)
- CLU, ChFC, RICP
- CPA (inactive)
- FINRA Series 7 and 24 registrations