Allianz Endurance® Plus Annuity
Allianz Endurance Plus Annuity is a fixed index annuity that can offer you guarantees while it helps you to and through retirement.
Like all fixed index annuities, Allianz Endurance Plus offers you principal protection from market downturns, potential indexed interest, and the potential for tax-deferred growth.
In addition, Allianz Endurance Plus also gives you:
- a 20% bonus credited to the Enhanced Withdrawal Benefit (EWB) value on premium received in the first three years,
- enhanced interest credited to the EWB value when your selected allocations earn interest, and
- several retirement income choices, including an opportunity for payment increases.
Allianz Endurance Plus Annuity may be a good choice if you want to accumulate retirement savings and have flexible income opportunities after 10 years.
The bonus and enhanced interest are credited only to the Enhanced Withdrawal Benefit (EWB) value. To receive the EWB value, including the bonus, the contract must be held for at least 10 years, and then EWB payments must be taken over at least an additional 10 years under one of two EWB income options. You will not receive the bonus or enhanced interest if the contract is fully surrendered or if traditional annuitization payments are taken. If it is partially surrendered the EWB value will be reduced, which could result in a partial loss of bonus and enhanced interest. EWB payments are considered partial withdrawals and are subject to ordinary income tax and, if taken prior to 59½, a 10% federal additional tax. Because this is a bonus annuity, it may include higher surrender charges, longer surrender charge periods, lower caps, higher spreads, or other restrictions that are not included in similar annuities that don't offer a premium bonus.
Talk to your financial professional to see if Allianz Endurance Plus Annuity is appropriate for you. Here are some questions they can help answer:
- How are the annuity’s principal and any credited interest protected?
- How can this product provide income for life and assist with the rising cost of living?
- What backs up any guarantees available with this product?
- What else should I consider that might impact my retirement?
Any distributions are subject to ordinary income tax and, if taken prior to age 59½, a 10% federal additional tax.
Guarantees are backed by the financial strength and claims-paying ability of Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America.
• Not FDIC insured • May lose value • No bank or credit union guarantee • Not a deposit • Not insured by any federal government agency or NCUA/NCUSIF
Products are issued by Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America, PO Box 59060, Minneapolis, MN 55469-0060. (C50915)
In the state of New York, only Allianz Life Insurance Company of New York is authorized to offer annuities and life insurance. www.allianzlife.com/new-york
Product and feature availability may vary by state and broker/dealer.