Allianz Endurance Plus Annuity is a fixed index annuity that can offer you guarantees while it helps you to and through retirement.
Like all fixed index annuities, Allianz Endurance Plus offers you principal protection, potential indexed interest, and the potential for tax-deferred growth.
In addition, Allianz Endurance Plus also gives you:
- a 20% bonus credited to the Enhanced Withdrawal Benefit (EWB) value on premium received in the first three years (subject to surrender charges during the first 10 contract years),
- access to your full accumulation value after 10 years as a penalty-free lump sum (not including the bonus), and
- several retirement income choices, including an opportunity for payment increases.
Allianz Endurance Plus Annuity may be a good choice if you want to accumulate retirement savings and have flexible income opportunities after 10 years.
The bonus and enhanced interest are credited only to the Enhanced Withdrawal Benefit (EWB) value. To receive the EWB value, including the bonus, the contract must be held for at least 10 years, and then EWB payments must be taken over at least an additional 10 years under one of two EWB income options. You will not receive the bonus or enhanced interest if the contract is partially or fully surrendered or if traditional annuitization payments are taken.
Talk to your financial professional to see if Allianz Endurance Plus Annuity is appropriate for you. Here are some questions they can help answer:
- How are the annuity’s principal and any credited interest protected?
- How can this product provide income for life and assist with the rising cost of living?
- What backs up any guarantees available with this product?
- What else should I consider that might impact my retirement?