MasterDex X® Annuity
MasterDex X Annuity can provide potential plus protection as you accumulate for retirement.
Like all fixed index annuities, MasterDex X offers you principal protection against market downturns, potential indexed interest, the potential for tax-deferred growth, and a death benefit for beneficiaries.
In addition, MasterDex X gives you:
- A 4% bonus on premium payments received in the first three years (subject to a 10-year vesting schedule)1,
- penalty-free withdrawals of up to 10% annually based on your paid premium,
- access to your full accumulation value after 10 years as a penalty-free lump sum (not including the bonus), and
- flexible income options.
MasterDex X Annuity may be a good choice if you want a premium bonus and options for accessing the money in your annuity after 10 years. Plus, it gives you the option of guaranteed interest accumulation by adding an optional income rider for an additional cost.
1 The bonus is subject to a 10-year vesting schedule. 10% of the bonus will become vested on each contract anniversary until the beginning of the 11th contract year, when 100% will be vested. If you surrender your contract before the 11th contract year, you will lose the unvested bonus. During the first 10 contract years, we will apply a surrender charge and unvested bonus reduction if you partially or fully surrender your contract. The same would apply if you begin annuitization, which means receiving regular annuity payments over a specified period of time, prior to the sixth contract year (or for fewer than 10 years). These charges may result in a loss of bonus, indexed interest and fixed interest, and a partial loss of principal (your premium). Bonus annuities may include higher surrender charges, longer surrender charge periods, lower caps, higher spreads, or other restrictions that are not included in similar annuities that don't offer a premium bonus feature.
Talk to your financial professional to see if MasterDex X Annuity is appropriate for you. Here are some questions they can help answer:
- How are the annuity’s principal and any credited interest protected?
- How can this product provide income for life and assist with the rising cost of living?
- What backs up any guarantees available with this product?
- What else should I consider that might impact my retirement?
Any distributions are subject to ordinary income tax and, if taken prior to age 59½, a 10% federal additional tax.
Guarantees are backed by the financial strength and claims-paying ability of Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America.
• Not FDIC insured • May lose value • No bank or credit union guarantee • Not a deposit • Not insured by any federal government agency or NCUA/NCUSIF
Products are issued by Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America, PO Box 59060, Minneapolis, MN 55469-0060. (C52575, R91077-01)
In the state of New York, only Allianz Life Insurance Company of New York is authorized to offer annuities and life insurance. www.allianzlife.com/new-york
Product and feature availability may vary by state and broker/dealer.