The MasterDex X Annuity offers an X factor for your retirement savings.
In addition to traditional fixed index annuity benefits such as principal protection, the opportunity for tax-deferred accumulation, and a death benefit before annuity payments begin for your beneficiaries, the X factor for you means:
- The potential for fixed or indexed interest based on positive changes in one of several recognized market indexes
- A bonus on premium payments received in the first three years subject to a 10-year vesting schedule.1 Consult your Allianz financial professional for current bonus rate
- A 10 year declining surrender charge2
- Free withdrawals of up to 10% annually based on your paid premium beginning the contract anniversary following the most recent premium payment
- Flexible income options including traditional annuity payments or lifetime income withdrawals from the optional Simple Income III Rider3
1 The bonus is subject to a 10-year vesting schedule. None of the bonus is vested during the first contract year. 10% of the bonus will become vested on each contract anniversary until the beginning of the 11th contract year, when 100% will be vested. If you surrender the contract before the 11th contract year, you will receive the amount of vested bonus as part of your cash surrender value. Bonus annuities may include higher surrender charges, longer surrender charge periods, lower caps, higher spreads, or other restrictions that are not included in similar annuities that don’t offer a premium bonus feature.
2 During the first 10 contract years, we will apply a surrender charge if you partially or fully surrender the contract. The same would apply if you begin annuitization, which means receiving regular income payments over a specified period of time, prior to the sixth contract year (or for fewer than 10 years). These charges may result in a loss of bonus, indexed interest and fixed interest, and a partial loss of principal (your premium).
3 The Simple Income III is an optional rider that can be added to the MasterDex X annuity at an extra cost of 0.95% of the simple withdrawal value annually, deducted monthly from the accumulation value and the guaranteed minimum value, and cannot be purchased on its own. The Simple Income III rider is not available in all states.