DOL update: What to expect starting June 9
Beginning June 9, 2017, if you are submitting FIA business from a qualified source under the PTE 84-24, the following are required:
- Written client disclosure (do not submit to Allianz)
- June version of the financial professional report
Please review the following training tutorial to learn more about:
- A review of the current DOL fiduciary rule
- Your responsibilities under PTE 84-24
- Details on how to submit business to Allianz using PTE 84-24
If you are affiliated with a broker/dealer, please check with them regarding how to submit your business.
Rest assured that we are committed to helping you prepare for June 9 and beyond to ensure that your business continues to process smoothly and without interruption.
Guarantees are backed by the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing company.
Products are issued by Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America, PO Box 59060, Minneapolis, MN 55459-0060.For financial professional use only – not for use with the public.
Product and feature availability may vary by state and broker/dealer.