1 Policy loans and withdrawals will reduce the available cash value and death benefit and may cause the policy to lapse, or affect guarantees against lapse. Withdrawals in excess of premiums paid will be subject to ordinary income tax. Additional premium payments may be required to keep the policy in force. In the event of a lapse, outstanding policy loans in excess of unrecovered cost basis will be subject to ordinary income tax. If a policy is a modified endowment contract (MEC), policy loans and withdrawals will be taxable as ordinary income to the extent there are earnings in the policy. If any of these features are exercised prior to age 59½ on a MEC, a 10% federal additional tax may be imposed. Tax laws are subject to change and you should consult a tax professional.
Protection now – and potential benefits for tomorrow
Life Pro+ Advantage is designed to change as your needs do, by offering important features to help through all stages of life.
- Protect what matters today with a death benefit that’s generally income-tax-free for beneficiaries.
- Build resources for the future with the potential to build accumulation value tax-deferred through a variety of allocation options for flexibility, choices, and diversification.
- Address future financial needs with the opportunity to access available cash value accumulation for what you want when you want. 1
- Prepare for the unexpected with living benefits if you become chronically or terminally ill.
- Customize your policy to meet your specific needs with optional riders and benefits.
Talk to your financial professional to see if Allianz Life Pro+ Advantage is right for you. Here are some questions they can help answer:
- How can the policy provide your beneficiaries with financial reassurance?
- How does the policy provide opportunities for tax-deferred accumulation?
- Can the policy help me address other financial needs?
Guarantees are backed by the financial strength and claims-paying ability of Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America.
• Not FDIC insured • May lose value • No bank or credit union guarantee • Not a deposit • Not insured by any federal government agency or NCUA/NCUSIF
Products are issued by Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America, PO Box 59060, Minneapolis, MN 55459-0060. (P64339)
Product and feature availability may vary by state and broker/dealer.