Women, Money, and Power
In 2012, Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America (Allianz) commissioned Larson Research + Strategy for a quantitative survey using a respondent sample of 2,213 women, age 25-75, with household incomes of $30,000 or higher.
Along with age breakouts, subsegments surveyed included six life stage groups:
- Single, never married, with children
- Single, never married, no children
- Divorced, with or without children
- Married, with or without children
- Partnered, living as married