Research to help you prepare for retirement
Retirement and planning tools
When it comes to developing an overall retirement strategy, knowledge really is power. The resources below, developed by our parent company Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America (Allianz), can help clarify your own needs and goals.
- Retirement Risk Readiness Study: Non-retired Americans feel less financially confident two years into pandemic
The latest Allianz Retirement Risk Readiness Study shows that retirees are feeling more resilient about their finances while younger Americans are facing financial fatigue.
- 2022 Retirement Risk Readiness Study: Americans at every life stage value the help of financial professionals
The latest Allianz Retirement Risk Readiness Study found that people who have worked with a financial professional feel more prepared to manage potential risks to their retirement.
- Allianz 1Q Quarterly Market Perceptions Study 2022: Americans are pessimistic about the economy, with ongoing market risks and world tensions as contributing factors
Key findings from the Allianz Life 2022 1Q Quarterly Market Perceptions Study show that more people are worried about a big market crash or a major recession than at any time in the previous year.
- Allianz 2Q Quarterly Market Perceptions Study 2022: Americans are more anxious about a recession than they’ve been in years
Key findings from the Allianz Life 2022 2Q Quarterly Market Perceptions Study show that Americans are expressing the most worry about a recession in years as income is not keeping up with rising expenses.
All contract and rider guarantees, including optional benefits and any fixed subaccount crediting rates or annuity payout rates, are backed by the claims-paying ability of the issuing company. They are not backed by the broker/dealer from which this annuity is purchased, by the insurance agency from which this annuity is purchased, or any affiliates of those entities, and none makes any representations or guarantees regarding the claims-paying ability of Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America and Allianz Life Insurance Company of New York.
• Not FDIC insured • May lose value • No bank or credit union guarantee • Not a deposit • Not insured by any federal government agency or NCUA/NCUSIF
Products are issued by Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America, 5701 Golden Hills Drive, Minneapolis, MN 55416-1297. In New York, products are issued by Allianz Life Insurance Company of New York, 1633 Broadway, 42nd Floor, New York, NY 10019-7585. Variable products are distributed by their affiliate, Allianz Life Financial Services, LLC, member FINRA, 5701 Golden Hills Drive, Minneapolis, MN 55416-1297.
Product and feature availability may vary by state and broker/dealer.