With nearly 20 years in the financial services industry, Gaumond has broad experience with financial planning, financial management, financial reporting, data and analytics, and corporate risk management.
- Served 12 years in a number of finance- and investment-related positions at Allianz Life, including senior vice president of the Asset Liability Management and Investment Risk Management department.
- Two years as a senior member of the Group Planning and Controlling department for Allianz SE in Munich, Germany.
- Spent nine years at PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Education, certifications, and memberships:
- Chair of the board of directors for Bolder Options in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Former member of the LL Global Board of Directors for LIMRA and LOMA
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree in accounting from the University of Notre Dame (Indiana); graduated summa cum laude