We don’t just want you to work for us – we want Allianz to work for you. Our goal is to enable Allianz Life employees to do the best work of their lives here. Want to join us? Let’s care for tomorrow.
What it’s like to work at Allianz Life
- 12 company-paid holidays
- Four weeks annual paid leave for new hires, with increases for years of service
- Multiple health care plan options with fertility benefits and mental health support programs
- Family and adoption leave
- 7.5% 401(k) company match – and full vesting after three years
- Annual merit and bonus awards
- Tuition reimbursement
- Student loan retirement program
- Hybrid and flexible work arrangements based on an employee’s role
- Ability to flex schedules to make dentist appointments or a kid’s soccer game
- Work anywhere for a month each year
- Dress-for-your-day policy
- On-site childcare center
- On-site health clinic for employees and benefits-eligible dependents
- On-site fitness center with premium equipment, professional trainers, and group classes
- Two cafeterias with a 40% subsidy for full-time employees
- Corner market where you can pick up to-go meals and grocery basics
- Free parking ramp (covered and attached to both buildings)
- Dry cleaning
- Mail center where you can send and receive letters and packages
We empower employees to engage with causes they care about. We help connect employees with ongoing volunteer activities and give every employee a paid day off to volunteer for the organization of their choice. After 10 years, employees can take a fully paid, one-month sabbatical to volunteer full time with the nonprofit of their choice.
We want employees to be engaged and working on innovative projects that excite them. We offer a wide variety of local and global learning and development programs so employees can continuously learn, grow, and evolve in their careers. We also have a broad digital platform to help employees to personalize their learning experience, follow internal and industry experts, and learn from anywhere.
We give credit where credit is due. We celebrate excellence every day through our peer-to-peer recognition platform and our Supporting Ongoing Achievement Recognition (SOAR) program, which honors individual contributors and teams on a monthly and annual basis. And prioritizing the recognition of great work doesn’t stop there. It’s an everyday occurrence to celebrate and encourage high-quality work and excellence.
We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage our employees to bring their whole self to work, no matter where they are from, what they look like, who they love, or what they believe in. We therefore welcome applications regardless of ethnicity or cultural background, age, gender, nationality, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.
“The inception and growth of Allianz BEYOND really shows that employees have a voice at Allianz Life, and that we all play a role in creating a culture of inclusion.”
- AJ Lewis-McGhee, corporate services associate, employee since 2015
“After graduating, I went back and forth about closing my retirement account until my loan was paid off versus keeping my retirement account open and paying less on my student loan. This called for some strategic budgeting and the occasional shaking of the piggy bank. The Student Loan Retirement Program offered here at Allianz was a breath of fresh air.”
- Lauren Childers, compliance analyst, employee since 2021
“My experience with the Allianz True Connections Sponsorship Program has been both surprising and rewarding. I was paired with an executive sponsor who really took the time to get to know me and advocate for me when necessary. Programs like this help give racially and ethnically diverse people the opportunity to be seen and heard in spaces we may not have the chance to be in. Not due to lack of talent and/or desire, but in some cases, due to lack of visibility, advocacy, and influence.”
- Shanticka Buchanan, senior consultant, diversity, equity, and inclusion, employee since 2005
“Each role I’ve been in at Allianz was a stepping stone to more responsibility and served to make me into a well-rounded employee. Best of all – I loved every minute of it.”
- Katherine Lehmann, operations director, employee since 2004
- FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For 2022
- Star Tribune Top 200 Workplaces 2022
- Seramount’s 100 Best Companies 2022
- Seramount’s 100 Best Companies for Working Dads 2022
- Human Rights Campaign Top Companies for LGBTQ Equality 2022
- Ethisphere World’s Most Ethical Companies 2022
- FORTUNE Best Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance 2022
- Insurance Business Magazine’s 10 Best Insurance Companies to Work For 2022
- Seramount Inclusion Index 2022
- Yellow Ribbon Company (for our support of service members and military families)
- Global Certification for Gender Equality – EDGE Move Certified
See how Allianz is giving back and helping secure the future of our community by reducing barriers to economic inclusion at all stages of life.
Discover how Allianz is making a difference through our commitment to making decisions based on positive long-term environmental and societal outcomes.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion
Find out how we earn the trust and loyalty of our employees, customers, distribution partners, and the community by creating and maintaining a culture that values everyone’s contributions and diverse perspectives.
“World’s Most Ethical Companies” and “Ethisphere” names and marks are registered trademarks of Ethisphere LLC.