We don’t just want you to work for us – we want Allianz to work for you. Our goal is to enable Allianz Life employees to do the best work of their lives here. Want to join us? Let’s care for tomorrow.
What it’s like to work at Allianz Life
- 12 company-paid holidays
- Four weeks annual paid leave for new hires, with increases for years of service
- Multiple health care plan options with fertility benefits and mental health support programs
- Family and adoption leave
- 7.5% 401(k) company match – and full vesting after three years
- Annual merit and bonus awards
- Tuition reimbursement
- Student loan retirement program
- Hybrid and flexible work arrangements based on an employee’s role
- Ability to flex schedules to make dentist appointments or a kid’s soccer game
- Work anywhere for a month each year
- Dress-for-your-day policy
- On-site childcare center
- On-site health clinic for employees and benefits-eligible dependents
- On-site fitness center with premium equipment, professional trainers, and group classes
- Two cafeterias with a 40% subsidy for full-time employees
- Corner market where you can pick up to-go meals and grocery basics
- Free parking ramp (covered and attached to both buildings)
- Dry cleaning
- Mail center where you can send and receive letters and packages
We empower employees to engage with causes they care about. We help connect employees with ongoing volunteer activities and give every employee a paid day off to volunteer for the organization of their choice. After 10 years, employees can take a fully paid, one-month sabbatical to volunteer full time with the nonprofit of their choice.
We want employees to be engaged and working on innovative projects that excite them. We offer a wide variety of local and global learning and development programs so employees can continuously learn, grow, and evolve in their careers. We also have a broad digital platform to help employees to personalize their learning experience, follow internal and industry experts, and learn from anywhere.
We give credit where credit is due. We celebrate excellence every day through our peer-to-peer recognition platform and our Supporting Ongoing Achievement Recognition (SOAR) program, which honors individual contributors and teams on a monthly and annual basis. And prioritizing the recognition of great work doesn’t stop there. It’s an everyday occurrence to celebrate and encourage high-quality work and excellence.
We want Allianz Life to be a caring, inclusive, and equitable workplace that values all employees’ perspectives, lived experiences, and talents. Our Employee Resource Groups and Inclusion Groups provide a space for employees to come together for a common purpose to raise awareness, share information, and create positive change within our company and the local community. These groups offer leadership development, networking, and volunteer opportunities to employees throughout the year.
“The inception and growth of Allianz BEYOND really shows that employees have a voice at Allianz Life, and that we all play a role in creating a culture of inclusion.”
- AJ Lewis-McGhee, corporate services associate, employee since 2015
“Working for a global organization, I was able to work for Allianz abroad, and not only was I able to learn more about our parent company, but my family and I had a whole new world of experiences available to us with memories that will last a lifetime.”
- Aaron Mastrian, senior customer relationship management product owner, employee since 2005
“After graduating, I went back and forth about closing my retirement account until my loan was paid off versus keeping my retirement account open and paying less on my student loan. This called for some strategic budgeting and the occasional shaking of the piggy bank. The Student Loan Retirement Program offered here at Allianz was a breath of fresh air.”
- Lauren Childers, compliance analyst, employee since 2021
“Each role I’ve been in at Allianz was a stepping stone to more responsibility and served to make me into a well-rounded employee. Best of all – I loved every minute of it.”
- Katherine Lehmann, operations director, employee since 2004
- FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For
- FORTUNE Best Places to Work for Millennials
- FORTUNE Best Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance
- FORTUNE Best Workplaces for Women
- Ethisphere World’s Most Ethical Companies
- Star Tribune Top 200 Workplace
- Seramount’s 100 Best Companies
- Seramount’s Best Companies for Dads
- Training Magazine Training Top 100
- Human Rights Campaign Top Companies for LGBTQ Equality
- Yellow Ribbon Company designation for our support of service members and military families
- 2021 People Companies that Care
See how Allianz is giving back and helping secure the future of our community by reducing barriers to economic inclusion at all stages of life.
Discover how Allianz is making a difference through our commitment to making decisions based on positive long-term environmental and societal outcomes.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion
Find out how we earn the trust and loyalty of our employees, customers, distribution partners, and the community by creating and maintaining a culture that values everyone’s contributions and diverse perspectives.