With more than 15 years at Allianz Life, Walker has broad experience across the organization, from suitability, operations, and internal sales to managing external partnerships. Currently, Walker focuses on how the financial services industry can address the needs of diverse groups.
- Currently focused on how the financial services industry can address the needs of diverse groups.
- Spent 10 years in distribution relationship management, working closely with our largest firms to deliver results and forge durable connections.
- Previously worked in suitability, operations, and internal sales at Allianz Life.
- Creator of custom content to be delivered at a variety of industry events.
- Chair of BELONG, an employee resource group for Black and African American people at Allianz Life.
Education, certifications, and memberships:
- FINRA Series 6 and 63 securities registrations
- State of Minnesota Life, Accident & Health Insurance License
- Board member of GRACE, the global race and ethnicity group for all Allianz entities worldwide.