Welcome to Allianz FieldSM
We’re proud to sponsor one of the best soccer-specific stadiums in North America – and the home of Minnesota United FC.
We work in the Twin Cities. We live here. Our kids play soccer here. So it’s only natural for us to invest in the community we call home.
We’re also reinforcing our support for diversity and inclusion – because soccer’s popularity encompasses all nationalities, cultures, and genders.
It’s part of our global heritage, too: We’re joining a family of eight Allianz stadiums that are magnets for industry and tourism worldwide.
Why is Allianz Field unique?
- closest seats are just 17 feet from the pitch
- optimal sightlines throughout the stadium
- safe, dedicated standing room for supporters
- welcoming shops and concessions
- engineered to hold noise in
- variety of seating for up to 19,600 fans
- translucent canopy keeps weather out
- dynamic LEDs change the exterior color
- concessions showcase local food and drinks
- accessible via public transit
- creates new jobs in the historic Midway neighborhood
- offers options for future expansion
A green approach
- sustainably built to reduce environmental impact
- 28,000 square feet of year-round green space
- recycles up to two million gallons of rainwater
- native trees provide shade
Get a bird’s-eye view.
Allianz Field, with its signature PTFE exterior, has already become an iconic part of the Twin Cities landscape.
Allianz Field, by the numbers.
|First game: April 13, 2019
|Cost to build: $250 million – 100% private funding
|Closest seat to the field: 17 feet
|Farthest seat to the field: 125 feet
|Seating capacity: 19,600
|Total square feet of built space: 346,000
|Size of playing field: 120 x 75