With more than 15 years in the life insurance and annuity industry, Bichler has broad experience with product design and pricing, product hedging, and product marketing.
- Life insurance and annuity product innovation and development.
- Extensive experience with Allianz Investment Management U.S. LLC (AIM US) hedging platform; previously responsible for managing hedging strategy.
- Active participant in regulatory matters impacting the index universal life (IUL) insurance industry.
- Frequent speaker on industry trends and how Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America IUL products work.
Education, certifications, and memberships:
- B.B.A. in actuarial science from University of Wisconsin – Madison
- Fellow of the Society of Actuaries
- Member of the American Academy of Actuaries