Since 2018, Virgin has been part of Allianz Life Ventures, the corporate venture arm of Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America. As managing director, he is responsible for the strategic direction of the program and seeking opportunities for strategic partnerships with innovative startups and Allianz Life.
- Sits on the investment committees for SixThirty Venture Fund and the OnRamp Insurance Accelerator.
- Acts as a board observer at portfolio company LifeYield and advisory board member of portfolio companies Ladder Life and Tomorrow Ideas.
- Previously held several leadership positions within the Distribution unit of Allianz Life.
Education, certifications, and memberships:
- B.S. from St. Cloud State University (MN)
- MBA from Cardinal Stritch University (WI)