Senior Vice President, Life Distribution
- Distribution models
- Growth strategy
- Relationship management within distribution
- Fixed index universal life
- Life insurance used in retirement planning
- Life insurance estate planning
- Premium finance
Wellmann has more than 24 years in the financial services industry, spending the majority of this time working with various distribution channels to distribute life insurance products. He specializes in growing life distribution within broker dealers, FMOs, and brokerage general agencies through education, training, and creating new market opportunities.
- Since joining the company in 2010, he’s helped lead it from a top-twenty to a top-three carrier of fixed index universal life (FIUL) insurance.
- Oversees life insurance distribution for the company, with a strategic focus on diversifying Allianz Life product solutions by growing life insurance sales through independent distribution.
- Speaker at various industry conferences on current market trends and the FIUL market.
- Presenter at over 100 sales forums on FIUL positioning and the regulatory environment.
Education, certifications, and memberships:
- American Council of Life Insurers (ACLI) Life Committee
- Partner in the American Association of Life Underwriters (AALU) Issues Alliance
- Member of the Distribution Leaders Roundtable (LIMRA)
Broker World, InsuranceNewsNet, ThinkAdvisor, CNBC.com