Vice President, Head of Business Development
- The economy, markets, volatility, and risk management solutions for financial professionals and institutional investors
- Thought leadership on defined-outcome ETFs
With 20 years in the financial services industry, Grahn has deep experience in providing portfolio and risk management solutions for institutional and retail investors alike. He brings innovation and fresh perspectives to the industry and, most recently, spearheaded the launch of Allianz Investment Management LLC's ETF business and its outcome-based ETFs with explicit built-in risk management.
- Provides strategic leadership and is responsible for the overall growth of Allianz Investment Management LLC's ETF business, including distribution strategy, business development, product development, marketing, and media engagements.
- Grahn also serves as portfolio manager on a $10bn lineup of volatility-managed multi-asset portfolios.
- Grahn's experience with asset allocation, portfolio construction, and manager selection is extensive and spans two decades of managing and advising on institutional and retail portfolios in various capacities.
- Frequent speaker at industry events.
Education, certifications, and memberships:
- MBA from Bryant University (Rhode Island)
- B.S. in international business from Johnson & Wales University (Rhode Island)
- Investment Committee member of the nonprofit Tubman
- FINRA series 7 securities registration
CNBC, Cheddar, Yahoo Finance, ETF Prime
Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America (Allianz Life) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Allianz of America Inc. Allianz Investment Management LLC (AIM LLC) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Allianz Life. AIM LLC is a registered investment adviser.