Vice President, Actuarial Analytics and New Markets
- Annuity, life insurance, and investment product development
- Industry trends
With more than 15 years in the financial services industry, Christensen has broad experience with annuity, life insurance, and investment product development.
- Currently responsible for overseeing new markets, competitive intelligence, and marketing analytics.
- Past experience includes 15 years in Product Development at Allianz Life, working on fixed index annuity and variable annuity design, pricing, and hedging.
Education, certifications, and memberships:
- B.S. in Mathematics from the University of Minnesota
- Fellow of the Society of Actuaries and Member of the American Academy of Actuaries
- FINRA Series 6 registration