With nearly a decade of financial services industry experience, Adams has a wide range of experience with product knowledge, financial planning, and financial technology.
- Almost a decade of industry experience, focusing on financial technology and financial planning concepts to show quantitatively how adjusting inputs within different software programs can lead to better results for the end client.
- Helped launch financial technology at Allianz Life by beta testing eMoney and MoneyGuidePro®, presenting to wholesalers and advisors, and modeling products in software.
- Conducted hundreds of financial technology presentations and trainings.
- Previously served as the director of sales of Questar Capital & Asset Management, helping advisors understand the options for creating an efficient investment portfolio or financial plan for clients.*
Education, certifications, and memberships:
- B.A. in financial economics from Gustavus Adolphus College
- Certified Financial Planner
- FINRA Series 6, 7 and 63 securities registrations
- Minnesota life and health insurance licensed