With more than 40 years in the financial planning industry, Wall brings deep experience to Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America (Allianz Life). As a financial advisor for 25 years, he worked primarily as a tax consultant and accumulation specialist. During his 18 years at Allianz Life, he has focused primarily on tax planning and strategy, retirement income, and legacy transfer planning.
- Responsible for assisting Allianz Life financial professionals and their clients with financial, estate, and retirement planning goals.
- Featured speaker at industry conferences, Allianz Life-sponsored events, and client meetings.
- Previously worked in tax consulting and preparation.
Education, certifications, and memberships:
- MSFS form the Institute of Business and Finance
- M.A. from Bethel University (Minnesota)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) designation
- Enrolled Agent (EA) designation
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 securities registrations