- Insurance and retirement products
- Technological innovation
With four years in the financial services industry, Bhojwani has broad technical experience across the investment management landscape.
- Four years with Allianz Life, with prior focus on investment management, trading, and hedging development.
- Current areas of focus include the fintech landscape, venture capital, impact investing, and corporate innovation.
Education, certifications, and memberships:
- B.S. in Business Administration, Minor in Computer Programming, Certificate in Entrepreneurial Studies from University of Southern California
- FINRA 7 and 63 securities registrations
- MBA candidate at Northwestern’s Kellogg School of Management
- Board member of Kellogg’s Entrepreneurship & Venture Capital Club