Essential Income 7® Annuity
If you are concerned about saving enough for retirement – and you want guaranteed lifetime income that can help cover your essential expenses throughout retirement – Essential Income 7 Annuity may be a good choice. Like all fixed index annuities, Essential Income 7 Annuity offers you principal protection from market loss, potential indexed interest, and the potential for tax-deferred growth.
Plus, with a simple design that features one contract value, an easy-to-understand crediting method, and a built-in Income Benefit (at an additional cost), Essential Income 7 Annuity also provides:
- two index allocation options,
- an option for potentially increasing lifetime withdrawal percentages, and
- choices for receiving lifetime income withdrawals.
Essential Income 7 Annuity may be a good choice if you want a foundation for lifetime retirement income.
Watch the video to learn more
Talk to your financial professional to see if Essential Income 7 is appropriate for you. Here are some questions they can help answer:
- How are the annuity’s principal and any credited interest protected?
- How can this product provide income for life and assist with the rising cost of living?
- What backs up any guarantees available with this product?
- What else should I consider that might impact my retirement?
Any distributions are subject to ordinary income tax and, if taken prior to age 59½, a 10% federal additional tax.
Guarantees are backed by the financial strength and claims-paying ability of Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America.
• Not FDIC insured • May lose value • No bank or credit union guarantee • Not a deposit • Not insured by any federal government agency or NCUA/NCUSIF
Products are issued by Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America, PO Box 59060, Minneapolis, MN 55469-0060. (C61892-MVA)
In the state of New York, only Allianz Life Insurance Company of New York is authorized to offer annuities and life insurance. www.allianzlife.com/new-york
Product and feature availability may vary by state and broker/dealer.