With more than 15 years in the financial services and ventures industry, Gonen has broad experience with investment sourcing, market and company analysis, portfolio management, and advising startups across their lifecycle.
- Over three years with Allianz Life, focusing on sourcing investment opportunities, conducting market and financial due diligence, and supporting portfolio companies through board representation.
- Multiple years of experience deploying capital into alternative investment strategies.
Education, certifications, and memberships:
- B.A. in Economics, Princeton University (New Jersey)
- MBA, in Finance, Columbia Business School (New York)
- FINRA 7 and 63 securities registrations (inactive)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Board member of Business Today