Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America (Allianz) has commissioned several consumer research studies over the years and continues to explore the needs, behaviors, attitudes, and preferences of its consumers. You can find out more information from the historical white papers listed below.
Please note that these documents were accurate at the time of release and reflect the responses and interpretation of findings for that period in time. For more information on these and other studies, please visit our website at www.allianzlife.com or www.allianzlife.com/new-york.
The Allianz Generations Ahead Study
The Allianz Longevity Project
ESG Investor Sentiment Study
- White paper: Ethics and Investing: How environmental, social, and governance (ESG) issues impact investor behavior
- Fact sheet: ESG Investor Sentiment Study
The Allianz Generations Apart Study
The Allianz Reclaiming the Future Study
- Reclaiming the Future White Paper
- Reclaiming the Future Young Boomer's Perceptions White Paper
- The Five Financial Personalities
- The gap: What consumers want and what financial professionals are providing
- One year later: How much have consumer attitudes changed?
The Allianz Women, Money, and Power® Study
- Discoveries for Women, Money, and Power® White Paper 2006
- Women, Money, and Power® Study White Paper 2013