Fast facts about Allianz Life
- Allianz Life® helps Americans reach their retirement goals through a variety retirement income and protection products such as life insurance and annuities.
- Headquarters: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Employees: 2,200 in the United States
- Assets under management: $125.3 bn (as of 12/31/16)
- Contracts issued: 3.5 million
- Allianz Life is the U.S. life insurance subsidiary of Allianz SE in Munich, Germany and accounted for 10 percent of the operating profit for our parent company in 2016.
- Allianz SE is one of the world’s largest financial services companies – ranked 34th in the world’s largest companies based on revenue (Fortune Global 500, 2017).
Our subject matter experts
- Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For
- Best Place to Work for Millennials (Fortune)
- Star Tribune Top 150
- Working Mother 100 Best Companies
- Training Magazine Training Top 125
- Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality (Human Rights Campaign Foundation)
- Yellow Ribbon Company designation for our support of service members and military families
Contact our Public Relations team