With more than 20 years in the financial services industry, Brown has broad experience in annuity and life insurance product development, investments, hedging, reinsurance, and risk management.
- More than 18 years with Allianz Life, currently overseeing the actuarial product development team that’s responsible for the research and development of innovative products to drive long-term growth and sustainability, including defining risk management strategies and achieving profitability targets.
- Leads the Reinsurance management team to partner with leading reinsurers to support the growth and risk management strategies of Allianz Life.
- Partners with financial professionals to provide a better understanding of the risk management philosophy and strategies that Allianz Life employs.
- Speaker at industry events on product innovation in the annuity and life insurance industry, risk management solutions employed by Allianz Life, and broader industry trends.
Education, certifications, and memberships:
- B.S. in Actuarial Science from University of St. Thomas (Minnesota)
- B.A. in General Business Management from University of St. Thomas (Minnesota)
- Fellow of the Society of Actuaries
- Member of the American Academy of Actuaries