With more than 20 years in the financial services industry, Hollan has broad experience in regulatory advocacy and public policy development.
- Has served 20 years with Allianz Life; currently oversees the Government Relations team.
- Helps drive strategic advocacy for the organization.
- Serves on several formal industry trade strategy committees to influence direction.
- Speaks at numerous events on regulatory trends.
Education, certifications, and memberships:
- B.A. in Business Management from Cardinal Stritch University
- Board member of the Minnesota Insurance and Financial Services Council