With more than 15 years of capital markets experience, Ripley has broad experience with portfolio management as well as strategic and tactical asset allocation programs. He is a primary contributor to the development of market views and steering of client portfolios.
- Almost 10 years with Allianz Investment Management LLC, focusing on portfolio management and strategic investment solutions for its clients.
- Oversees internal capital markets and trade desk, covering a broad set of asset classes for Allianz insurance client assets
- Regular contributor on a variety of market topics and economic indicators for prominent financial media outlets
- Member of internal Allianz Investment Committee responsible for setting top-down market views
Education, certifications, and memberships:
- MBA from the University of St. Thomas, Opus College of Business (Minnesota)
- B.A. from the University of St. Thomas (Minnesota)
USA Today, Marketwatch, Forbes, Barron’s, CNBC.com, TheStreet.com