With more than 25 years in the financial services industry, Vanderkloot has diverse experience in sales, marketing, account management, strategic development, financial planning, field development, distribution, and risk management solutions.
- Manages relationships with the field marking organizations (FMOs) that distribute Allianz Life products.
- Leads the FMO/IMO sales channel directing ongoing sales initiatives, recruits new distribution relationships, and manages the overall strategic direction of FMO Distribution.
- Develops and leads wholesaling teams that deliver retirement and risk management strategies to marketers, RIAs, broker/dealers, registered reps, and advisors through various platforms and events to drive growth opportunities.
- Previous experience includes leadership roles in marketing, retail financial services, regional account management, sales training, and wholesaler development.
Education, certifications, and memberships:
- B.A. in business communications from Augsburg University
- Center for Financial Planning Excellence graduate
- Life, Accident & Health Insurance license
- FINRA Series 7, 26, and 66 securities registrations