With more than 20 years of experience in human resources, Guldseth has a track record of leadership and performance in meeting company goals and objectives. She has proficiency in benefits and compensation, HR strategy and engagement, leadership development, and change management.
- 17 years with Allianz Life, focused on helping employees and the organization achieve exceptional results.
- Oversees HR and facilities team, focused on improving business results, increasing employee engagement, and creating a workplace culture of inclusion for all.
- Speaker at industry events on trends and changes in human resources.
Education, certifications, and memberships:
- B.A. in Communications, University of Kentucky
- Masters in Human Resource Management, St. Mary’s University (Minnesota)
- SPHR, Society for Human Resource Management
- Executive Board member, Boys & Girls Clubs of Twin Cities
- Executive Board member, Junior Achievement of the Upper Midwest
- Member of the Board, Allianz Foundation for North America