With more than 13 years in the financial services industry, Borden has broad experience in corporate strategy, business development, and corporate finance.
- More than six years with Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America (Allianz Life), focusing on corporate strategy, finance, and business development.
- Oversees Corporate Strategy, Strategic Ventures, and Customer Insights teams responsible for the strategic direction of the company, as well as development and implementation of strategic initiatives, with a focus on customer-centricity, innovation, and technology.
- 13 years of experience in the financial services industry, encompassing roles in accounting, finance, and corporate strategy – including experience with financial planning and analysis (FP&A), strategic finance initiatives, Allianz SE communications, rating agency relationship management, competitive intelligence, capital efficiency, expense productivity, business development, and mergers and acquisition (M&A).
- Career began in public accounting with KPMG.
Education, certifications, and memberships:
- B.A. in Business Administration – Major in Accountancy from the University of Notre Dame (Indiana)
- Masters of Science in Accountancy from the University of Notre Dame
- CPA (Inactive)