Community Engagement Director
- Corporate social responsibility
- Cross-sector partnerships
- Nonprofit grantmaking
- Employee giving and volunteerism
With 15 years of progressive experience in corporate social responsibility, Poppler is skilled in corporate philanthropy, community partnerships, and employee giving and volunteering. She is committed to supporting the Twin Cities community by recommending solutions, identifying resources, and bringing together stakeholders.
- Leads Community Engagement team focused on creating meaningful community impact by reducing barriers to economic inclusion in the Twin Cities through charitable giving and employee engagement.
- Builds strategic partnerships that support community nonprofits in strengthening the financial futures of individuals and families in the Twin Cities.
- More than 10 years of practice in external and cross-functional partnership development, grantmaking, and corporate volunteerism at U.S. Bank.
Education, certifications, and memberships:
- B.A. in French and International Studies, Hamline University (Minnesota)
- Policy Fellow alumna, Humphrey School of Public Affairs (Minnesota)
- Board member of American Red Cross, Minnesota and Dakotas Region, Mission Committee Chair