Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer
- Importance of ethics and values in the insurance industry
- Growing and sustaining an ethical culture
- Using analytics to manage compliance risk
- Building and managing complex compliance organizations
With more than 20 years of experience in the financial services industry, Koslow has broad knowledge in the development of ethics and compliance programs for insurance companies. He has experience leading large, complex ethics and compliance organizations and is an industry innovator in the areas of ethics, analytics, and risk management.
- Over five years with Allianz Life, leading more than 60 individuals in the company’s ethics and compliance department.
- Serves as board director (former chair) of the Compliance and Ethics Forum for Life Insurance (CEFLI). Previously served as director for the former Institute for Global Ethics.
- Led application and submission process for Allianz Life being named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies in 2020 by Ethisphere.
- Frequent industry speaker on ethics and compliance topics.
- Before joining Allianz, spent seven years building and leading the ethics and compliance department at CUNA Mutual Group.
- Prior to CUNA Mutual, spent eight years with PricewaterhouseCoopers and five years as an attorney for MetLife.
Education, certifications, and memberships:
- B.A. and M.A. from the University of Wisconsin, Madison
- J.D. from Northwestern University School of Law (Illinois)
- Board member of CEFLI
- Former FINRA 6 and 26 securities registrations