With nearly 20 years of working in capital markets, Ripley has broad experience with portfolio management as well as strategic and tactical asset allocation programs. He is a primary contributor to the development of market views and steering of client portfolios.
- Over 10 years with Allianz Investment Management LLC, focusing on portfolio management and strategic investment solutions for its clients.
- Oversees internal managed portfolios and trade desk, covering a broad set of asset classes for Allianz insurance client assets.
- Regular contributor on a variety of market topics and economic indicators for prominent financial media outlets.
- Member of internal Allianz Investment Committee responsible for setting top-down market views.
Education, certifications, and memberships:
- MBA from the University of St. Thomas, Opus College of Business (Minnesota)
- B.A. from the University of St. Thomas (Minnesota)